Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Sweet dreams

I've always had regular, pain-Jane down pillows. Nothing fancy. They worked well for me.

Well a few years ago, I started having a hard time falling asleep. I could never get comfortable. I'd squirm around trying to make sure my pillow case was completely smooth, my hair was out of my face, etc. - which would last for two seconds, and then I'd have to start all over.

I attributed this to me being a squirmy sleeper - not me having a bad pillow.

Last year, my parents got Chad a Tempurpedic pillow. He loves it and talked about how awesome it was. One night I was able to convince him to let me try it when I was having a hard time falling asleep. Man, the moment I put my head on that thing I was hooked.

So for the past year - on occasions when Chad feels particularly generous - he would let me sleep with his pillow. My sleep was so much better on the nights I slept with his pillow.

For Christmas, Chad's parents got me my own Tempurpedic. It is heavenly. It's amazing how much quicker I fall asleep now, and I don't wake up in the middle of the night half as much as I used to.

So if you are having sleeping problems, try out a Tempurpedic pillow. This is my public service announcement.

... you're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment