Pages

Friday, January 8, 2010

All-time high


Well I don't know if you nuts like bread/cheese/veggies too or if you are also a fan of finger-nail pushers, but yesterday's blog received the highest number of visits since MPLT's inception. (Chad would argue that any blog with his name in it is bound to generate high readership but I'm not convinced).

But whatever the reason is behind it, I thank you all so very much!

This blog has been a labor of love for me - and I'm happy that it brings enjoyment to many of you. If any of you have blogs, you know how much time and effort they involve. Especially when you try to update it daily - as I do. So I appreciate you journeying with me.

So here is kind of a recap of what my blog explored in 2009:
- Recipes
- Stories about Chad and our pretty little life together
- Updates on our house search
- Home decorating surveys
- Music suggestions
- My soapbox where I get to critique happenings in the mainstream media
- Monday's With Miss Molly
- Me venting... a lot - sorry.
- Talks about my wants and needs - namely clothing, accessories and/or home-related items
- My family - but mainly my crazy father

I hope to continue these features in 2010, perhaps with some new ideas... which I'll get into later.

So thanks for stickin' with me.

And if you'd like - please become one of my "followers" by clicking on the "follow" button on the right hand side - below a list of my favorite things and RSS feeds. The larger my following gets, the more likely I am to get some sponsorship for this site - which could turn into cool things like giveaways for my readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment