Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Holy Heidi

Wow - I can't believe I'm even blogging about this... but I am.

Heidi Montag.

Have you SEEN her lately... post surgery(ies)?!

Before:

After:

Wow. That's about all I can say.

She's 23... and she looks like a 50 year old after bad plastic surgery. And not a beautiful 50 year old... because there are plenty of them... and older! It makes me sad. She was such a beautiful girl naturally. What is wrong with this world that at TWENTY-THREE she felt the need to completely overhaul her looks... when she was pretty to begin with! Just goes to show you with all the money, all the fame and all the beauty in the world --- it doesn't make you happy... even with yourself.

1 comment:

  1. she looks SSSOOOO old ew. umm loving the blog and now officially following u - hope u like mine 2


    leadingladyla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete