Pages

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Blog o' Pics

I've been giving myself a writing break over the Christmas holiday. Since writing is my full-time job, part-time job, and past-time (this blog, at least), I let myself take a break to freshen my brain and to prepare to enter into the new year refreshed and ready to write!

So for the sake of giving my brain two more days of much-needed rest, I thought I'd share with you some updated house-related, and non-house-related, pictures to tide you over.


Here is the latest on the house. The outside is painted and the front door is stained:

The back of the house:

Here is Chad - pre-surgery - having fun at an antique shop. He wanted a picture wearing this hat in the frilly old-woman stand:
Pics of some of Christmas Baking Day cookies (only a small sampling because trust me there was much more):

Me and Chad at Christmas (with his busted face):
Here is a table that we found at another antique shop this past week that we bought but haven't decided where we'll put it yet:
So there you go. Those pictures are what you've essentially missed over the past 2 weeks. Chad's busted face. Daily house visit. Antique shopping. Christmas. And food.

Thanks for being patient with my lack of writing. I promise I'll be back at it again next week! I hope you all ate lots of black eyed peas and collards on New Year's Day in hopes of a year of luck and prosperity!

No comments:

Post a Comment