Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Help me pick out a new desk!

Alright, since I'm all cool now and have my own side consulting business (it's actually official now, I finally opened a designated business banking account ---only 10 months late), it's definitely time to start putting together my home office.

Once I have a home, of course.


For now, we'll put my office in the bonus room - but pretty soon we'll be co
nverting some storage space off the bonus room into another finished room. We'll turn that into my new office.

Chad doesn't know that yet. He still thinks it's going to be a man room. Psych
.

So I want that room to be all cool and creative so it can fuel my bra
in power so I can be super successful. In order to be super successful business woman, I need a power office. I'm going to convince Chad to put some hardwood floors in there, and I'll paint it some fun, funky color. And have tons of pillows around on the floor so I can lounge.

Anyway, I'm pumped. I've obviously given this a lot of thought.

But I need to start with picking a cool desk to go in my cool office space. I saw in a picture on another blog (that which I cannot remember at the moment) of a person using an antique gold Chiavari chair as her desk chair. I made mental note to purchase said chair for my own office.

Yeah. I dig it.

So now I need a desk. My desk frustration is compounded by the fact that I found a desk that I l-o-v-e-d before Christmas, and we were going to buy it but for some reason I cannot recall at the time, Chad convinced me to wait. Now I don't even think the cute little boutique I found it at still has it. Sads.

So can you peanuts help out? Here are some I've found. Let me know what you like by voting in the top right corner.

White desk:


Red desk:


Black desk:

Thanks you precious thangs.

No comments:

Post a Comment