Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My Other Chad

So my boy Chad Ochocinco is on this season's "Dancing with the Stars." I will watch this show for no other reason than to support him. Ocho has been a staple on my Fantasy Football roster and will remain there even when he doesn't play well - for no other reason than his antics on - and off - the field make me laugh.

Ocho regularly gets fined by doing (harmless) inappropriate things during games like fake bribing an official with a $1 bill to overrule a call...


... or the time he decided to put on a sombrero after a touchdown...



He often tweets his intentions before the game saying things like, "What I've planned for today will get me fined when I score but it's so worth it."

I actually think he rarely plays in a game without getting fined for something - hence this sign he made for the NFL Commissioner:

I think his antics are harmless and hilarious - which the NFL needs more of! I mean the man legally had his name changed from Chad Johnson to Chad Ochocinco (his football number in spanish - except not... he's spelling it "8, 5" as opposed to "85"... EVEN BETTER!)

I'm so Team Ocho. In fact, I've told Chad to never bother buying me a football Jersey unless its a Bengals #85! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment