Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

We have a yard!!!

So I went over to the house yesterday with Chad to check out the landscaping. We finally have a yard... and a garage door!

I'm super pleased with the results so far:




Oh yeah, and they finally installed my range. I can't wait to begin cooking in my own kitchen again!


Also, remember awhile back when I did the poll to choose our dining room chair fabric? We'll I went rouge like Sarah Palin and picked a different material than the ones I was originally looking at - sorry kids. I love, love, love them though. Chad and his dad have spent months refinishing the dining room set - and I can't wait to see it all come together.


We have a walk-thru with our builder today, and this time next week, Chad and I are going to be signing a lot of paperwork! Here's to hoping things go smoothly between now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment