Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I'm exhausted today...

...and distracted. But I feel guilty not blogging about anything today.

So will y'all still love me if I just put up some pictures?


Chad and I are going to the beach in March. I need this trip. A few days away from the world to just spend time together (mind you we've lived with parents and in-laws since late October) and unwind.


I love hydrangeas. I'm trying to decide between planting hydrangeas and knock-out roses in the new yard. Suggestions anyone?

I haven't looked at J.Crew in like 3 months. What is wrong with me?!

But I like this... (though Chad said I have too many cardigans already).

Not that I need anything right now.

See... you can tell I'm off my game. I used to be able to justify even the most outrageous purchase. Not anymore.

Where has my mojo gone?!

I've also been going back and forth with whether or not to pursue my Master's in Communication. Had a long sit down meeting with my director today - he said he thinks I should do it.

Thinking about going back to school exhausts me even more!

Decisions, decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment