Pages

Friday, February 26, 2010

Birthday face!

You've heard me mention my very best friend Kelly.

Kel is the best. Honestly, I don't think a person has ever met Kelly and didn't instantly love her. Heck, our hair dresser even told her, "Kelly, you calm my heart." I think anyone that knows Kelly would second that statement.

She is probably the most kind and genuine person I know, not to mention smart, beautiful, funny, etc
. She's just an incredible person - and an even better friend. She's one of those people that I think makes everyone else around her be a better/nicer person too.

But me and Kel are as thick as thieves. We chose the same major in college, took all our classes together, took jobs together, drove to school together, got internships/jobs together, networked together, etc. We just were always with each other. A lot of who I am is wrapped up in Kelly. So many of my favorite memories have to do with her. Kel is family to me.

And she loves wine just like me.


Well, tomorrow is Kel's birthday. And I wanted her to know that I love her big time.

And I'm glad she puts up with me.

And I hope this year is the best one for her yet! No one deserves it more.

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Kelly is the best!!! I couldn't agree more.

    Love you both,

    Tara

    ReplyDelete