Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Blog love.

I love blogging. It's a great way to get out my frusterations, spark my creative writing, and document the various happenings in my life. I think it's great to be able to go back one day and read these posts all over again. And I'm glad I get to share it with you, dear reader.

So in addition to blogging myself, I love reading blogs. I love reading in general - but blogs are so great because each one is so different and unique - and gives you a really great view of the individual who writes it.

I thought I'd highlight a few of my favorites - in case you aren't following them already, you should be.

Pioneer Woman - this you all already know. I heart her. I love how her personality shines through her writing. Okay, and I looove all her recipes. Besides, she does some really cool giveaways about once a week. I haven't won anything yet, but I have faith I will one day!

Passive Aggressive Notes - super funny blog. People write in with the crazy passive-aggressive notes they receive so we can all point at them and laugh.

Stuff White People Like - they don't update this one nearly enough anymore, but if you've never read it before, you can have days worth of reading. I cry I laugh so hard sometimes. So true.

Smitten Kitchen - y'all know I love food, right? Read this blog, and you will too.

Mrs. Lilien Styling House - I wish me and Mrs. Lilien could hang out and she could pick out my outfits. Once a day she puts together a look about a certain "Mrs." - Mrs. Mingle, Mrs. Downtown, Mrs. McNicey (me), etc. Make sure to not only look at the amazing looks she pulls together, but read the little poem below. She's super clever and amazing. I wish we were besties.

Martinis or Diaper Genies (MODG) - my guilty pleasure. MODG is crass, crude, but unbelievable funny and she has a fabulous blog. But not for the faint of heart.

CocoCozy - an interior design blog. She puts some beautiful stuff up - love it.

Little Fish. Big Pond. - My friend Amy's blog. I probably love it so much because I love Amy so much. She's just a fabulous girl and friend. So you should follow her blog and read about her fun adventures - planning a wedding and chasing around her crazy pup, Raleigh!

And if you're a reader of MPLT, please, please leave me a comment with the name of your blog! I'd love to return the favor.

Also, if there are any other blogs that I should be reading, but am not, let me know that too. I love clothes, cooking, interior design and laughing. If it falls in one of the categories, chances are I'll dig it.

No comments:

Post a Comment