Pages

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Our future homesite

Y'all will just have to forgive me with all the house talk - because really, at least until we move out of the townhouse, it is all that is on my mind. I think once I'm at least moved out of one house, I'll have a little reprieve before having to get geared up for the new one.

That said, I thought I'd share the picture of our future homesite. Chad and I went to take a picture of it this weekend so we could document the building process.


From this direction, the house would be facing the camera. At some point, we'll try to fill in more trees in the back yard to have some additional buffer around the yard. But it's a great corner lot in a quieter part of the neighborhood - and its nice and flat, which will be nice for children... once we get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment