Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

Pregnancy Week by Week: 17

I don't have time to do a full survey this week - but yes, we're through week 17!I can tell the baby is growing a LOT this past week. I feel like my stomach has definitely grown, I've felt lots of growing pains and cramps, and my nausea and headaches have come back... even though they are mild.

We are SO excited for Monday morning when we get to find out the sex of our little precious baby. More than anything, I'm just happy to be able to see our baby again. It's been 6 weeks since our last ultrasound, so I can't wait to see how much he/she has grown.

We're having a little party for family on Monday night to announce the gender, so you guys will have to wait until Tuesday for the big news. ;)

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment