Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

If there is any truth to the old wives tale...

... that your baby will love what you eat a lot of during pregnancy...

Baby J is going to loooooooooooooooooove Crispix.

No lie... I think I've eaten my weight in Crispix during pregnancy. It's like crack to me. At any given point during the last few months, I've eaten them for breakfast, lunch, snack and dinner... and sometimes for all four during the same day. I average about a box a week.

This

+

This

= Happy me.

Last night I was having heartburn and didn't feel like the original delicious meal I had planned... so I went to the pantry. Chad, anticipating what was about to happen, said "Don't even think about it."

But sure enough, my old friend Crispix came down and that was my dinner (with the addition of a few cut up strawberries.) And life was good again.

1 comment: