Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Can't fool Chad

Since we're having some landscaping work done, Chad took off work today to oversee the progress. Still, I convinced him that it would be reallyyyyy nice if he still woke up with me at 6:30 a.m. this morning to keep me company. I made us both breakfast - the half english muffin, slice of cheese, egg and turkey sausage.

Well.... let's just say Chad wasn't such a fan of the sausage.

Chad (chewing): "Ugh, what's this?!"
Me: "Turkey sausage... it has a lot less fast."
Chad: "I can tell."
Me: "I don't mind it. It's just chewier."
Chad: "No, I'll tell you what it is - it's an impostor. It's a turkey wearing a pig costume. And I don't buy it."

I'm telling ya, don't mess with Chad's pork products. He feels strongly about his swine.

No comments:

Post a Comment