Pages

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Twig

So after Chad's surgery in December, the man (already skinny) dropped about 15 pounds... at least.

This despite the fact that he eats about 4 big Reese's peanut butter eggs a day. And drinks about 5 sodas. And buys bags of chips.

Ugh.

Doesn't that make you hate men?! Maybe just me?! Okay...

So anyway, this Sunday we were getting ready for Easter service, and Chad puts on his favorite linen pants... which he obviously has not put on for many, many months.

They are massive on him. They look like clown pants. He puts them on and continues to get dressed while I laugh and tell him, "Please tell me you're not wearing pants that are 3 sizes too big for you to church."

His response: "I look good." And then he started doing the MC Hammer dance.

I couldn't stop laughing and staring.

His response: "Take a picture, it will last longer."

So I did:
They don't look awful in this picture, but trust me in person it looked like he was wearing clown pants.

I'm telling you... every day with this man is an adventure.


No comments:

Post a Comment