Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Cereal Killer

Do you know what I want to blog about today. Cereal. Do you have a problem with that?

I didn't think so. Because you probably love cereal, too. In fact, all good an
d wonderful people love cereal. Cereal makes the world go round.

Cereal. Cereal. Cereal.

Do you want to know something? When you start to type cereal several times in a row, it looks really weird - like you're spelling it wrong. And then you google it to make sure you're not an idiot that doesn't know how to spell cereal. But then you learn that you are super smart after all, and it's just a funny looking word. Try it yourself. Type cereal five times in a row and tell me your mind doesn't play tricks on you!

Anyway. Let's continue. I love cereal. All kinds.

Like Crispix. Give me Crispix or give me death.



And Raisin Bran. What? Am I 70? Whatever. Don't judge.


Frosted Mini Wheats original.

And then Strawberry Delight Frosted Mini Wheats. Buying my fir
st box of Strawberry Delight Frosted Mini Wheats was right up there with marrying Chad as one of the best decisions of my life.


And then I have cereals that I buy to change it up from my old faithfuls above.

Special K Red Berries. But it kinda confuses me. I'm pretty sure there are only strawberries in there. Why not just call it Special K Strawberries. Does anyone know the answer? It keeps me awake at night.


Oh's. The first time I bought Oh's with Chad he said something to the effect of, "I always wondered who bought that cereal." Answer: Me.


And... guilty pleasure... Captain Crunch Peanut Butter Crunch. Or "Captain Razor Blades" as Chad calls it because it tears up the roof of your mouth. You Captain Crunch eaters know what I'm talking about.


I also love good ol' Cheerios. If eating a bowl of Cheerios doesn't make you feel proud to be American, I don't know what does. They might as well put a big American Flag on the box.


So am I the only cereal freak? Does this post make you want to run home and pour self a nice little bowl of cereal?

So, what's your fave?

-----------------------------

PS: Don't forget to enter the Thirty-One Lunch Tote giveway here.


1 comment:

  1. ha ha ha Oddly I really like this post. Maybe its because on the nights that I don't feel like cooking I just throw some ceral in a bowl with some milk and TA DA, very gormet meal! Actually maybe I'll make ceral for supper tonight....ha ha

    Take care!
    xo

    ReplyDelete