Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

House Excitement

No... we have not sold our house yet. We've had plenty of showings, so hopefully we're not too far away. But I have found a neighborhood that I really, really, really love. There are several houses available that we are interested in, so hopefully there will be some good choices once our house sells.

But just thinking about moving in a new house has got me all excited. I didn't really decorate our townhouse that much - knowing that is was a temporary situation. I put up whatever I left like, but made sure most of our big purchases were neutral so I could work them into a new house.

I really want to do pretty blues and yellows in my kitchen, with decorative copper pots hanging from the walls. The downstairs - think French country, toile, nautical stripes, trellis patterns, etc. Less modern - more warm and cozy. And if I can have a chandelier in every room, I want to. ;)

I've already started trolling Etsy, West Elm, Coco Cozy, Country Living and other sites for inspiration.

Will keep you posted as things move along!

No comments:

Post a Comment