Friday, July 16, 2010

Downloads: RA Edition

I love music.

I really love Ryan Adams.

He's my fave.

If you haven't listened to him before - here is a list of some of my favorite songs. Download 'em.

"If I Am a Stranger" - I love to blast this song loudly and dance around the house to it. And I do. And try to get Chad to join in. (Only the studio version. The acoustic version is much more mellow.)

"Let it Ride" - This song reminds me of my big brother. We loved to jam to Ryan Adams together in college. This was one of our favorites.

"My Love For You Is Real" - The song that shoulda been our first dance at our wedding. Didn't hear it in time. Love, love, love it.

"Now That You're Gone" - good sleepy-time song.

"La Cienega Just Smiled" - the first of Ryan Adam's songs that I fell in love with.

"Wonderwall" - yes, a cover of the old Oasis version. Ryan's blows it out of the water. Same lyrics - a completely different tone. Makes it sound like a different song. Haunting.

"So Alive" - much more rock and roll. Fun.

There's a million more. But that'll give you a taste. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Awww.... "My Love for You is Real" was one of our first dance options! Love that song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always read stuff that will make you look good if you die in the middle of it.............................................................

    ReplyDelete