Pages

Friday, July 23, 2010

Big week

So it's been a busy week for me - lots of stuff going on.

Two things of note:

1) I finally beat the 1,000,000 mark playing Brick Breaker... with hundreds of lives to spare. I then promptly killed myself off so that I could rid myself of my BB obsession. Just putting me one-step closer to giving up my Blackberry once *hopefully* iPhone comes to Verizon.

2) I've been really tense the last couple of days, so I begged Chad to give me a quick massage last night. Usually his massages are not very great (you can tell he's rushing and not into it) but I was desperate. However, he made the mistake last night of giving me an honest-to-goodness massage... and let me tell you... it's one of the best ones I've ever had. I yelled at him for holding out on me so long. I melted into a puddle when he was done. Big mistake on his part. I'm going to want one every night.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment