Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I know I'm bad... but here's a recipe

I know I haven't posted in forever. But I have my reasons... and I promise I'll pick up the pace sooner than later.

But for now, I'll leave you with a post for my most favorite "grown-up" grilled cheese sandwich (sans pictures.)

You'll need:
Good, fresh focaccia bread (Why focaccia? Because I say so)
- Brie cheese
- Arugula
- Mango Chutney

Assemble into a sandwich. Cook until the cheese is melted (b
e it stovetop, panini press, oven) and eat.

It is heaven... in an sandwich.

So what's your favorite "adult" version of grilled cheese? Or are you still a white bread and Kraft singles fan?

2 comments:

  1. Ah, that sounds so good! My favorite is the rosemary & olive oil grilled cheese.
    Rosemary & olive oil loaf slices
    Fresh sliced tomato
    Fresh mozzarella slices
    A few basil leaves

    So Good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like Arugula to much. What other greens can I us?

    ReplyDelete