Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

A little Friday faithfulness

Next Wednesday, I'm about to start back up (after about a two month long break) with my Bible study girls to do another Beth Moore study. I've quoted from Beth before, and I know I've mentioned her name in previous posts... and think her blog, Living Proof, is one of my favorites on my blog sidebar. She's an amazing woman who has an amazing ability to speak the Word of God in such an approachable and relate-able way. I've seen her twice in conferences and done, I believe, five of her Bible studies.

A long time ago a girlfriend of mine, who is also in my Bible study, had her mom forward her the print version of this story I have below in video. I don't believe her mom knew, at the time, that we did a lot of Beth's Bible studies. Beth has quite the knack for story telling, and while reading the story was good, seeing her tell it is even better.

I couldn't resist sharing it with you. So find some time - the video is about eight minutes - for you to hear a great story.



Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Carrie,
    I posted a comment a couple of days ago, but I guess it didn't "stick." I had spoken to Samantha last year about joining a women's Bible study, as I desperately need Godly female interaction and she mentioned that you all might be interested in letting me join your group. I know your group is pretty tight, but would you consider allowing one more in? I understand if not, but I thought I would ask one more time. Thanks!
    Robin Ann Apicella
    robinannapicella@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete