Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Just call me Job

So I've had all sorts of crazy health issues lately. I'm not sure why I can't just get a runny nose or a headache like a normal person.

But anyway... I'm definitely being tested lately.

It started last Friday... when I was bit... by a fire ant... in my office. Gah, how much does nature hate me that it actually seeks me out in my air conditioned office to cause me harm.

Anyway, I'm not sure if anyone else have ever been bitten by a fire ant. Holy goodness - it is a pain worse than death. I had to go to urgent care on Saturday morning... and sure enough I had 2 distinct bite marks on my toe (underneath the bright red swelling.)

So when I went into work on Monday to retell my fire ant story, my coworker got clever and sent me this:
At least I got a laugh out of it.

Here's to hoping the next week goes better!

No comments:

Post a Comment