Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Third Time's the Charm


Third time’s the charm. That’s what they say right? I’ll look at it that way – and not that I’ve failed/given up twice already.

I’m trying to say I’ve started my third – yes that is correct, my friends – my third blog. I’ve started two before but never invited anyone to view the posts. I wanted to make sure I got the hang of it first. I’m so insecure about things – when I do it, I want to do it right. I want to be good at it.

It’s like when I finally joined Twitter (follow me @cmbarnhill) – I asked my best friend Kelly almost every day for the first week if my tweets were okay. Too much work stuff? Too personal? Boring? My need to be validated is pathetic. My poor husband. Maybe I’ll ask him when I get home why he married me. Shoot – more validation.

So anyways – here goes nothing. My third, beautiful, creative, insightful blog. You’re just desperate to read more, right? I know it. You’ll be checking this blog more times a day than PerezHilton.com.

This blog will be my little hodgepodge of musings. I might discuss something crazy in the world of public relations (as I work in a very cool industry). Maybe I’ll give you a little glimpse into the life of me and my smokin’ hot husband. He really is. Maybe I’ll ask him when I get home if he thinks I’m smokin’ hot too.

But I think most of the time, I’ll just be giving you teeny tiny glimpses into my mingle-mangled mind. I’ve got a lot going on up there. It would be cruel for me to withhold them from you.

Right?

So thanks for reading. Cheers to three!

No comments:

Post a Comment